- Winning means you’re willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.
- Winners don’t wait for chances, they take them
- When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important then the name on the back.
- Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision.
- You and your opponent want the same thing. The only thing that matters is who works the hardest for it.
- “You don’t always get what you wish for, you get what you work for “
- After each game, I want to be able to say: I gave it all I could, I gave it my best
- Even when you’ve played the game of your life, it’s the feeling of teamwork that you’ll remember. You’ll forget the plays, the shots, and the scores, but you’ll never forget your teammates.
- “Remember, if you are not playing your heart out, someone else is. And when you meet him, he will win.”
- “It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great.”
- T: together
- 10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Concentrated Power of Will, 5% Pleasure, 50% Pain is 100% reason to Remember the Name!
- GAA is more than just a sport or a 3 letter word. It is the game I love and am dedicated to everyday of my life. When I fail I dont put my head down I try harder the next time. Whatever you do never say you could’ve played better, always play every game like its your last and leave it all on the field!
- If its not the end of the game, it’s not the end of your effort. Hold you head high amd be proud to say. ” I fought till the very end”.
- Be the best, beat the rest
- DON’T LET THEM OUT EASY
ALL THE BEST LADS.