Following a recent committee meeting I am delighted to announce that the club will be participating in the GAA National Club Draw which features some sensational prizes. The tickets cost €10 each and are printed in books of 10 and will be available from all committee members and senior players.
I am sure you will agree that there are some fabulous prizes on offer and you can support the club by buying and selling tickets. Those who buy tickets will be entered into a draw, with prizes provided by GAA Central Council. Each club will retain the proceeds of the tickets sold by their club. The structure of the draw is as follows for participating clubs:
- Prizes will be provided by Ard Chomhairle as outlined below.
- Each club can obtain 50 books of tickets (500 tickets) initially and can apply for more if required. Maximum number of tickets per club 2,000.
- Each club will retain the proceeds of the tickets sold by their club.
- The ticket stubs and all unsold tickets for each club must then be returned to the GAA National Finance Office by Friday March 7, 2014 together with a list of subscribers
- Please note that clubs cannot purchase the tickets themselves
- Please note the draw is subject to terms and conditions
- Tickets are available for collection by designated county representatives on Saturday, December 14, 2014 from 10am to 2pm.
- Participation in the draw is not compulsory